[MlMt] different font-type for From/To/Subject in the message-list?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Fri Jan 29 05:36:08 EST 2016

On 29 Jan 2016, at 11:21, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2016, at 6:13, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to choose a different type / type-size for different
>> parts of the message-list, like a smaller type for the subject etc.?
>
> No, there's no way to do that. I'm assuming what you primarily want is
> a more horizontally compact message list as seen in many other email
> clients.

Something like that, yes. I would like to squeeze more of the
subject-line in the message-list by letting the other fields (From, To,
Date etc.) unchanged.

> I don't oppose such a feature and it's on my list, but I cannot
> provide a time frame. It's a major feature.

It's good to know that's on your list.

> Your only option is to decrease the font size of the entire message
> list.

Yes, I already done this.

Thanks!

Regards,