[MlMt] different font-type for From/To/Subject in the message-list?

Fri Jan 29 05:21:30 EST 2016

On 29 Jan 2016, at 6:13, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> Is there any way to choose a different type / type-size for different
> parts of the message-list, like a smaller type for the subject etc.?

No, there's no way to do that. I'm assuming what you primarily want is a
more horizontally compact message list as seen in many other email
clients. I don't oppose such a feature and it's on my list, but I cannot
provide a time frame. It's a major feature.

Your only option is to decrease the font size of the entire message
list.