[MlMt] Missing GMail Mail?

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Thu Jan 28 03:35:14 EST 2016

On 28 Jan 2016, at 20:15, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> I can't exactly pinpoint it and/or reproduce it but I have definitely witnessed similar occurrences. That being said it is not a recent development (ie. it has been a - rare - issue for months).

Well at least I'm not alone - but I'm curious as to what email I've been missing out on :( Might to time to lurk on gmail web a bit ( and oh the irony if that's related to the case ).

I did recently turn on the option in Gmail to limit the number of messages shown in each IMAP folder tho ( which drastically dropped Mailmates memory usage - having it take 2gb of RAM occasionally was just nasty ) - however, I wonder if something in there is also making messages I've looked at be flagged 'not for imap'.

I might turn that off again and see what happens.

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net