[MlMt] changing the synchronisation schedule under 5 minutes

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Jan 18 10:13:30 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 15:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2016, at 15:00, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> On 18 Jan 2016, at 14:56, Mike Brasch wrote:
>>

>>> Is the connected state not an option for you?
>>
>> No, is grayed out.
>
> Usually, you only need the INBOX of an account in the IDLE mode.
> MailMate has a limit of 3 connections to the IMAP server. This is
> mainly because many servers put a limit on the number of open
> connections and with multiple devices that limit can easily be
> reached.

Then why is it grayed out?

>> Oh, perhaps because I'm in trial mode?! I have only 4-5 days of using
>> MailMate under my belt… ;-)
>
> No, trial mode is fully functional, but it appears you are an
> experienced user now:

:-D

> You have reached 78 feedback emails in those days.

I hope I don't get you on your nerves! :-/

> It'll be a busy trial month ;-)

You bet! ;-)

> I don't have more time today, but I've uploaded a new test release:
> Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
> preferences pane (r5203). It includes the requested auto-filled text
> fields in smart folder and rule conditions. I haven't tested it much
> so don't be surprised if it's buggy.

I'll check this!

> The new test release also auto-watches changes to key binding files
> (finally).

That's cool too, I'm experimenting since yesterday continously (= my
binding file is open in BBEdit all the time, as well as the manual page
in Safari ;-)