[MlMt] changing the synchronisation schedule under 5 minutes

Mon Jan 18 09:51:13 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 15:00, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2016, at 14:56, Mike Brasch wrote:
>

>> Is the connected state not an option for you?
>
> No, is grayed out.

Usually, you only need the INBOX of an account in the IDLE mode.
MailMate has a limit of 3 connections to the IMAP server. This is mainly
because many servers put a limit on the number of open connections and
with multiple devices that limit can easily be reached.

> Oh, perhaps because I'm in trial mode?! I have only 4-5 days of using
> MailMate under my belt… ;-)

No, trial mode is fully functional, but it appears you are an
experienced user now: You have reached 78 feedback emails in those days.
It'll be a busy trial month ;-)

I don't have more time today, but I've uploaded a new test release: Hold
down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane (r5203). It includes the requested auto-filled text
fields in smart folder and rule conditions. I haven't tested it much so
don't be surprised if it's buggy.

The new test release also auto-watches changes to key binding files
(finally).