[MlMt] changing the synchronisation schedule under 5 minutes

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 18 09:20:03 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 15:00, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> No, is grayed out.
> Oh, perhaps because I'm in trial mode?! I have only 4-5 days of using
> MailMate under my belt… ;-)

If I remember correctly MailMate allows three IDLE connections per
account. Could this be the case for you? Somewhere is an option to allow
more connections. If I remember I'll tell you.

I don't know how MailMate behaves, if the provider don't allow you to
use more IDLE connections. I'm not shure, but this (provider) limit
applies for the account over all connected clients.

--
Gruß
Mike