[MlMt] Any way to reload MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css at runtime?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Mon Jan 18 07:18:33 EST 2016

Since I spend a good part of my day in my mailbox, I feel it should be
easy on my eyes. :)  I use the 'solarized' colour scheme everywhere I
spend a lot of time.  It's a bit friendlier than black text on white
backgrounds (or the other way around).

I'm not a great CSS hero though, so I'm doing the small changes / test /
more small changes dance.  The 'test' part of that cycle would be a lot
quicker if I didn't have to quit / start MailMate everytime.

Could you make it possible to reload the stylesheet.css at runtime?  Or
maybe a hidden preference (default off) that reloads it every time you
display a new message?

Thanks. :)

Philip

--