[MlMt] possible to show icon/photo for the sender (or any contact for that matter) ?

Mon Jan 18 03:43:24 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 9:09, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> is $subject possible ?

Not easily.

> I'm horribly bad with names but great with faces so would be awesome
> if mailmate
> could show the sender contact photo in the header and if possible when
> hovering
> a contact name.
>
> Is any of this possible ? any hidden preference ?

The closest would be to inject something in the HTML generation. This
might be easier when I've finished my (major) changes to message
display/generation, but it would still require some kind of script which
can retrieve/manage user images (I guess it should mainly be able to
retrieve an image from Contacts). That's probably the hard part :-)