[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Jan 18 03:28:50 EST 2016

On 18 Jan 2016, at 9:22, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 17 Jan 2016, at 21:40, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> One more question / bug: saving and closing in BBEdit leaves me in
>> BBEdit, even when the MailMate-email - now ready to be sent - is
>> waiting for me. Why not re-activate MailMate?
>
> At least some of the text editor bundles return focus to MailMate.
> Looking at the code it seems this should also be the case for BBEdit,
> but I don't have/use it myself. I'm afraid someone else would have to
> look into that.

Until then I'll made a Keyboard Maestro-Macro for CMD-s, CMD-w and
switch back to MailMate (with the same key binding as the key binding
for „send“ in MailMate, so if I press this twice, the message is
sent! That’s good! ;-)

> I'm too busy answering emails today ;-)

:-D