[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Mon Jan 18 03:22:02 EST 2016

On 17 Jan 2016, at 21:40, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> One more question / bug: saving and closing in BBEdit leaves me in
> BBEdit, even when the MailMate-email - now ready to be sent - is
> waiting for me. Why not re-activate MailMate?

At least some of the text editor bundles return focus to MailMate.
Looking at the code it seems this should also be the case for BBEdit,
but I don't have/use it myself. I'm afraid someone else would have to
look into that. I'm too busy answering emails today ;-)

Expert “users” only (github, scripting, etc.):

All bundles are available [here](https://github.com/mailmate). The user
can fork any bundle and clone it to this location to work on
customizations:

	~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate/Bundles/

If useful changes are done then a pull request can be sent to the
original bundle and I'll review it.