[MlMt] Junk / not junk

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Jan 17 22:07:45 EST 2016

On 17 Jan 2016, at 22:12, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> To make sure I understand: these two actions, "move to junk" and "move out of junk", are for use on the machine that has SpamSieve installed.  On other machines that use the same IMAP server, one should use the "good" and "bad" folders per the SpamSieve instructions, in order to update SpamSieve's training rules.  Is this all correct?

You mean this:

http://c-command.com/spamsieve/manual#setting-up-a-mailmate-d

I have myself SpamSieve installed on two macs acting against the same IMAP account(s).

I do the "mark as junk" and "move out of junk" and walks through the "Junk" mailbox manually on both MailMate installations now and then.

Is this wrong you think?

   Patrik