[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Sun Jan 17 08:43:39 EST 2016

On 17 Jan 2016, at 11:54, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> 	"t" = ( "goToMailbox:", "TRASH" );
>
> However pressing *t* only brings a dialog about adding/removing tags!
> (that I'm not able to find in the menu-bar! :-()

This is a special shortcut configured in the Tags preferences pane. You
need to change that to “free” the shortcut for other issues.

> (and this only while *not* having the focus on an email - *with* focus
> it opens a field above the email, but for what?!… as you see, even
> more questions arise! ;-)
>
> Any ideas?

With a single message selected then the text field contains any existing
tags which can then be edited. When multiple messages are selected then
two text fields are shown. One for adding tags, and one for removing
tags.