[MlMt] "Junk State = Junk" & "Move to Junk" with one keystroke?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sun Jan 17 05:54:38 EST 2016

Thanks, Padraic, the copy-trick it was very useful!

Regarding syntax errors while debugging: where can I see them?
Is there a console / log / whatever, where they are listed?

As a (frustrating!!! ;-) example: I’m trying right now **only** this
keybinding

"t" = ( "goToMailbox:", "TRASH" );

where TRASH is the result of your copy-trick, so the name **is** right.

However pressing *t* only brings a dialog about adding/removing tags!
(that I'm not able to find in the menu-bar! :-()
(and this only while *not* having the focus on an email - *with* focus
it opens a field above the email, but for what?!… as you see, even
more questions arise! ;-)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Regards,