[MlMt] another mail stuck in out

Tue Jan 12 05:48:44 EST 2016

On 12 Jan 2016, at 10:42, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Yesterday evening I was in an airplane reviewing/filtering through my
> emails and I sent a few (with 10 min delay) emails - 4 in total. All
> nicely waiting in my outbox.

Apparently I should travel more.

> When I got online 3 out of 4 email went out, 1 was left behind.

Was this one using the same SMTP server as one or more of the others?

> ![](cid:C3F56512-4993-4037-AB51-08BE57C83CC0 at gmail.com
> "Occaecat__1_message_.png")
>
> Is this mail sent or not ? The column says its sent but its still in
> the outbox...

Definitely sounds like it's not sent. You cannot use the “Date Sent”
column to determine this. I can see it's counter-intuitive, but even
drafts have sent dates.

> Let me know if there is anything I can send/extract to debug it
> better.

The email is still there and it isn't sent if you relaunch MailMate?