[MlMt] another mail stuck in out

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:42:05 EST 2016

Hey,

I seem to be able to trigger Mailmate into being unsure of itself ;)

Yesterday evening I was in an airplane reviewing/filtering through my
emails and I sent a few (with 10 min delay) emails - 4 in total. All
nicely waiting in my outbox.

When I got online 3 out of 4 email went out, 1 was left behind.

![](cid:C3F56512-4993-4037-AB51-08BE57C83CC0 at gmail.com
"Occaecat__1_message_.png")

Is this mail sent or not ? The column says its sent but its still in the
outbox...

The mail was not sent btw. verified that by asking people in To that
they didn't receive it.

Let me know if there is anything I can send/extract to debug it better.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen