[MlMt] Workaround for moving the focus in the message-list to the message on the top / bottom / (even middle of the screen)

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Feb 29 23:10:57 EST 2016

Hello!

Since I didn't get any suggestions on my original question ([How to move
the focus in the message-list to the message on the top / bottom / (even
middle of the screen)?][1]) I used KeyboardMaestro for this.

I didn't find any MailMate-commands to do this (similar to [Workaround
for sending a link from Safari via MailMate][2]) so I simply recorded
the clicks on the top / bottom / middle of the list of the messages (see
the attached KeyboardMaestro-MacroLibrary).
It's not elegant at all but it does what it should :-/
Perhaps some of you could also use something like this.

Now if I only could scroll the window with the messages-list to put this
now active message from the middle / bottom to the top of the window (or
from the top / middle to the bottom, or even from the top / bottom to
the middle! :-)…

Regards,
Vlad

[1]: