[MlMt] Any news?

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Mon Feb 29 10:41:03 EST 2016

On 28 Feb 2016, at 23:55, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 27 Feb 2016, at 17:23, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>
>> To be honest, I care much more about having a new stable full release
>> (instead of worrying about beta status) than one that is pretty. So:
>> Any news on something with all of the features past 1.9.3 in a real
>> 2.0 release?
>
> If you mean a release date for 2.0 then no, but I do expect to release
> 1.9.4 fairly soon. And I'll continue doing bug fixes to the 1.9.x
> releases.

My question may be based on ignorance. I see a lot of messages on this
list replied with what seems to be "get a nightly build and set this
thing in it" or "you can change that by changing the plist at the
command line with this command". Will all those features be in 1.9.4? If
so, that's great. If not, I will vote for "please spend time on making a
single MailMate release instead of a fractured one".

--Paul Hoffman