[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut for selecting multiple non consecutive mails (and applying action to that selection)

Michael Henneton - MailMate ML mailmate at ixsys.fr
Mon Feb 29 05:49:57 EST 2016

Thank you very much, I managed to use ctrl +f to flag email and move
them after, but is there a way to remove the flag once the flagged
emails have moved to the destination folder ?

I mean , if I add something like this

~~~
{
  	"f" = ( "toggleFlag:" );

  	"m" = ( "selectWithFilter:", "#flags.flag = '\\Flagged'",
"moveToMailbox:”,”toggleFlag:” );
}
~~~

Will the second toggleFlag remove the flag ?

Best Regards,