[MlMt] Flagged-Mailbox shows unflagged message

Mon Feb 29 02:48:00 EST 2016

On 27 Feb 2016, at 7:47, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> It's only after changing the view / showing another mailbox that this
> un-flagged message don't appear anymore in the list of the flagged
> messages.
>
> Why doesn't the "*Flagged*"-mailbox update it's view immediately?

This is intentional. Think of the Unread mailbox and the automatic
“marking as read” feature. In this case it would be annoying if the
messages auto-disappeared. In other cases it makes less sense, but it's
tricky to generalize and in some cases users would probably have
differing expectations. That said, I do think it would be nice if this
was at least more configurable. It has also been suggested to make it
possible to have a shortcut to refresh a mailbox (as if re-selecting the
mailbox).