[MlMt] Any news?

Rob Willett rob.mailmate at robertwillett.com
Sat Feb 27 11:30:33 EST 2016

I agree that new functionality would be nice, however I’m happy to put
$12 in the pot (and have) to improve the look of things.

I’m not advocating looks over functions but I wouldn’t object to a
better looking program. I look at my toolbar and the four programs I
have open more or less 100% are Chrome, Xcode, iTerm, and MailMate.
Masses of other programs come and go but those four stay open all the
time so anything to improve the view on my eyes is welcome.

Rob