[MlMt] SideBar organisational tabs/menus

Fri Feb 26 04:37:50 EST 2016

On 25 Feb 2016, at 16:01, Marc ARC wrote:

> For me it would be handy to have an additional MyMailboxes menu/tab in
> the sidebar where I can put the SmartMailboxes I use.
> Could this also benefit other users ?
> Or is there an other elegant way to have similar presentation.

You already got various ideas in the thread. I just want to add that my
future ambition is to make the mailbox list “simpler”. I want to
remove the MAILBOXES and SOURCES groups allowing users to order it any
way they like. At the same time I would like the universal mailboxes to
be optional (also allowing the creation of other universal mailboxes).

But I haven't written a single line of code for this which means that I
make *no promises*.