[MlMt] Source = List account remove sended mails from view

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Wed Feb 24 17:13:32 EST 2016

Gentlemen,

I think I’ve managed to find a solution,

These are the conditions I put on my IMAP source which is solely used
for the List

Conditions:
	Any of the following are true
		All of the following are true
			Thread-Id	is in	Mailbox>INBOX	Thread-Id
			Source>Path	is	INBOX

		All of the following are true
			Thread-Id	is in	Mailbox>INBOX	Thread-Id
			In-Reply-To	exists
			Message-Id		is not in	Mailbox>INBOX		Message-Id

Any feedback is welcome,

Marc