[MlMt] Rules Conditions - Domain

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sun Feb 21 16:19:35 EST 2016

Gentlemen,

I think I could have been clearer.

Let’s focus on		define “submailbox for each unique value of” From
 > Domain

with this setting I get the following submailboxes:
  	mx1.domainname.com
	mx3.domainname.com
	mail.domainname.com
	domainname.com
	domainname.org
	domainname.be

I’m looking for a way to have only the following:
	domainname.com 	( contains also the mx1.domainname.com,
mx3.domainname.com, mail.domainname.com & domainname.com )
	domainname.org
	domainname.be

All other options I tried haven’t given me the required result

So I don’t care which “subdomain” the mails come from but still
need to differentiate between the  .com .be .se .fr .org .etc. . . .

I hope this makes it a little clearer

Thanks in advance,

Marc