[MlMt] IMAP errors

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Sat Feb 20 19:48:12 EST 2016

I ended up telling MailMate to permanently ignore such errors. Other
mail clients see that message, including MailMate on my other computer.
It doesn't see it on this one. And other email clients see that message
on this computer, like Mac Mail.

I even moved that message with another email client to a different
folder to see if that would cause MailMate to see it. No luck.

I later forced a MailMate index rebuild, and that didn't resolve it.
Except, now MailMail takes a lot of time with its spinner, which used to
result in that error message, but now it doesn't because I told it to
stop issuing that message. Should I just uninstall MailMail and
completely delete all its mail, and then reinstall?