[MlMt] Tag conflict scenario?

Jody Foo jody.foo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:02:48 EST 2016

Hi, I just thought of something:

I was creating setting up a new tag, but accidentally misspelled the
gmail label first. I realized that the following scenario might happen:
I apply the tag to a message which means that it will receive a new
gmail label (since I misspelled it). When I realize that I have
misspelled the gmail label, I correct it. Given the right circumstances
something like the following could be the result (right?):

I have the following two tags:

     display    flag    gmail
     #tag1      #tag1   label1
     #tag2      #tag2   label2

What will MailMate do if it find a message with the flag `#tag1` with
the gmail label `label2` (since MailMate tries to some corrections when
it sees a discrepancy?)?

have a good weekend everybody,

/jody