[MlMt] Issue with message display using r5221

Thu Feb 11 15:32:31 EST 2016

On 11 Feb 2016, at 20:43, Steve Mayer wrote:

> Please see this link for an example of what I'm seeing:
> https://www.evernote.com/l/AAFEieumcbNJc7XqzXpmsTmoJFdDH6ymKZ4
>
> Any ideas?

This looks like what happens when MailMate fails to run one of its
external scripts to generate the HTML to be displayed in the message
view. I don't have any other reports about that, but you might just be
the first.

Try launching from a Terminal window to see if there are any error
messages when you display these messages:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

Also try to see if the latest public release works:
https://download.mailmate-app.com/