[MlMt] How I deal with email using MailMate

Thu Feb 11 09:07:20 EST 2016

On 10 Feb 2016, at 21:41, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> I just blogged about how I use MailMate and thought maybe this can
> interest some of you as many of you have sort of tried to understand
> what I am doing... ;-)
>
> https://stupid.domain.name/node/1895
>
> It also, I hope, between the line explain why I so much trust and like
> MailMate.

Thanks for that. One comment: It might be easier to tag recipients you
want to use in your rules, e.g., tag them “Trusted” (if that makes
sense). That would allow you to make conditions like:

	Recipient ▸ Address “is in” [Tagged ▸ Trusted] From ▸ Address

(You are not really tagging individuals, you are just tagging a
representative message from each individual. If that message is deleted
then it'll also remove the individual from the mailbox.)

Just an idea.