[MlMt] Custom Key Binding for File -> Synchronize -> All Sources

D Yates yatesd at me.com
Thu Feb 11 06:52:46 EST 2016

Does anybody know a way to create a custom key binding to File ->
Synchronize -> All Sources?

I looked at http://manual.mailmate-app.com/key_binding_selectors, but
could not find anything that looked appropriate.

I have switched all my mailboxes to synchronise once per hour, that way
I am less likely to be distracted when new mail arrives. At times, I am
expecting an email and wish to synchronise manually. I can do this via
File -> Synchronize -> All Sources, but would really like a keyboard
shortcut. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Derek Yates