[MlMt] THANKS!

Wed Feb 10 02:10:52 EST 2016

On 9 Feb 2016, at 23:03, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> On 10 Feb 2016, at 10:51, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:
>
>> ${#source.path.noinbox}
>>
>> However, the ".noinbox" isn't recognised for some reason, so,
>> changing the Submailbox to be based on Source -> Path, and modifying
>> the format to:
>>
>> ${#source.path}
>>
>> At least lets me see the values again.
>
> I was just about to post the exact same answer! Turns out I had some
> mailboxes setup with `${#source.path}` and some with
> `${#source.path.noindex}` which made things even more confusing for me
> this morning for a moment :)

The `.noinbox` specifier is a horrible hack to get around the
“issue” of some servers prefixing INBOX to all mailbox paths (a
so-called namespace). This is often not desired when displaying mailbox
paths.

I forgot about this when optimizing the parsing of the virtual `#source`
header (faster startup times for large message stores).