[MlMt] THANKS!

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Feb 9 15:44:54 EST 2016

It is about time I thank Benny *again* for the excellent support and cooperation.

As some of you know, I started a discussion on this list regarding startup times being long. After testin, debugging, dumping, debugging and logging some more Benny now have a release of the code that do have optimizations and better code for the queries made for virtual mailboxes. As some of you thought, yes, that was the issue. Triggered by the combination of my large mailboxes and heavy use of virtual mailboxes. At the same time, a few more things where fixed -- as always.

I am now on Version 1.9.4 (5220) and I can recommend it! It rulez!

Benny, thanks!

   Patrik