[MlMt] Install MM system wide

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Mon Feb 8 01:59:08 EST 2016

Hello,

A number of our Mac’s are used by different users.

These mac’s have been setup with the appropriate user-accounts and for
each user his own MM preference; which is working fine.

The problem we are running into is that we have to install MM in each
user because if we install MM in the shared Applications only the user
that installed MM can use it.

Wa already rewrote the acces privileges to “everybody” ( you have to
do this for the app and it’s contents ) but after an update the
problem is there again.

Anybody any idea how we could solve this ?

Many thanks in advance,

Marc