[MlMt] How to put the cursor at the bottom of the original email when replying / forwarding?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Feb 1 05:48:32 EST 2016

Hi, David!

On 31 Jan 2016, at 22:17, David Shepherdson wrote:

> So you can’t use these two tricks in combination, unfortunately (at
> least, not unless/until Bare Bones adds the ability to specify the
> line number in the command without selecting it). You basically get a
> choice between MailMate telling BBEdit the correct line number, and
> BBEdit selecting it, or MailMate not telling BBEdit anything about the
> line number, so BBEdit puts the insertion point at the beginning of
> the file. I’m not bothered by the former, but then I only
> occasionally edit my messages in BBEdit, not all the time, so it’s
> rarely a problem for me.

Thanks for the explanation!

1. I'll speak with Bare Bones once again about it.
2. You're right: If it's unsolvable I can for sure get used to, that's
no big deal…
3. … I even start to like the current behavior ;-), because I can say
hello in the top of the email and then jump to the bottom for the reply.
:-)

Thanks again!

Regards,
Vlad