[MlMt] How to *move* messages out of Inbox (or emulate such a behavior)?

Dave C davec2468 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 03:43:07 EST 2016

New user here…

I’ve got the hang of smart folders and the ones I’ve created now
contain messages from mail lists (I’m subscribed to several).

My goal is to have an Inbox that has none of these mail list messages
and only contains the remainder of the day’s mail, mostly personal
mail and junk.

I understand that the purpose of smart folders is to mirror messages to
those folders without actually moving them. How can I achieve my goal of
having the Inbox (or maybe another smart folder named “MyInbox”?)
not contain the messages that are visible in the smart folders?

Any suggestions?

(Presume I know very little about how to use MailMate and we’ll both
communicate very efficiently. (c;   )

Thanks
Dave