[MlMt] Triggering markdown with 'complimentary close' above signature

Thu Dec 22 14:27:26 EST 2016

On 21 Dec 2016, at 21:44, Charlie Garrison wrote:

> On 22 Dec 2016, at 0:08, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:
>
>> Sorry for any confusion I have caused,
>
> I don’t think you caused any confusion.  ;-)

I think I caused the confusion by not escaping characters correctly when
I wanted to recommend dash-dash-space.

> I jumped in since I was having a similar problem, but my issue was
> ‘lack’ of formatting unless I introduce a blank line. I would like
> for my sig content to be on the following line from the sig marker,
> not with a blank line between sig marker and sig content.
>
> Benny, I gave an example in an earlier message in this thread. Would
> it be helpful if I sent a proper report to feedback address.

This is probably unlikely to change. It would mean that dash-dash-space
needed to be treated differently than, e.g., a line with some text.

In any case, my plan is to switch the default Markdown converter to
something else. I currently use a
[modified](https://github.com/freron/upskirt) version of `sundown`.