[MlMt] Triggering markdown with 'complimentary close' above signature

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Wed Dec 21 15:44:12 EST 2016

On 22 Dec 2016, at 0:08, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:

> Sorry for any confusion I have caused,

I don’t think you caused any confusion.  ;-)

I jumped in since I was having a similar problem, but my issue was
‘lack’ of formatting unless I introduce a blank line. I would like
for my sig content to be on the following line from the sig marker, not
with a blank line between sig marker and sig content.

Benny, I gave an example in an earlier message in this thread. Would it
be helpful if I sent a proper report to feedback address.

cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>