[MlMt] Timeout when setting up SSL/TLS.

Han Trinh hantrinh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:49:25 EST 2016

Hi Benny,

Just checking in with a status report.  The update made things
significantly better.

However, I still experience authentication / timeout errors sending to
smtp.office365.com 587.   But, the good news is that it happens a lot
less often than before.  Or at least it seems that way.

I’ll try to capture more logs and send it to you.

Thanks,
…Han