[MlMt] Something changed with the new keybinding and I cannot figure out what

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Tue Dec 6 04:25:36 EST 2016

Hello!

With one of the latest update MailMate added CMD-K as a keybinding for
Edit - Add Link.

I know this because I previously used this exact keybinding for "send:"
in my ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/VladsCustom.plist-file :-) and
the new behavior drove me crazy! ;-)

So I changed my keybinding for send to this:

"^~@k" 	= "send:";

and everything was fine again.

*Almost* everything. :-/

I discovered that the new keybinding works only when the cursor it's in
the message window and not (**anymore!**) when the cursor is in the To:-
or the Subject:-fields.

As I said, I changed ONLY the keybinding and NOT the command itself…
but the behavior changed.

3 related questions:

1. Did anybody else experienced this as well?

2. It's this a bug or a new feature? ;-)

3. Do you have any ideas what to do in order to be able to send an
email-message with a keybinding regardless of the position of the cursor
(as previous)?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad