[MlMt] MmMessagesOutlineMoveStrategy

Sat Dec 3 02:09:12 EST 2016

On 2 Dec 2016, at 10:04, Mike Brasch wrote:

>> I get the idea, but I'm afraid this would be non-trivial to do. It's
>> not
>> how tableviews work in general on OS X and I would need to make some
>> kind of hack. That might get ugly or it might not, but right now it's
>> not something I'm going to prioritize.
>
> And if you delay the delete operation? You could mark the mail for
> deletion until one selects another mail?

That sounds like the original deletion design of IMAP. You can mark
emails as `\Deleted` (bind a tag to this IMAP keyword) and then use IMAP
expunge to permanently delete the messages later on. That would require
enabling this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmShowDeletedMessages -bool YES

And a key binding for this:

	expungeDeletedMessages: