[MlMt] How do you store old emails?

Wed Aug 24 10:28:37 EDT 2016

On 24 Aug 2016, at 13:54, Annamarie wrote:

> I think it's high time that I move old emails out of Mailmate and
> store them. Curious to know how MM users are doing this.

You already have some answers, but here's a quick list:

* Drag'n'drop to the Finder (as described in this thread). (It's also
possible to automate this using the Export rule action.)
* Move to a separate IMAP mailbox. When the move is complete then
unsubscribe via “Edit Subscriptions” in the IMAP account editor.
* Use “Command ▸ Export” to export emails to a set of mbox-files.
* Use some third party application to store the emails.