[MlMt] 2.0 Build 6051performances

Sat Aug 20 09:27:16 EDT 2016

On 19 Aug 2016, at 16:53, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> Not sure if this is the proper venue to report it but just wanted to
> point out that Build 6051 performances are gone from sluggish to very
> slow... Unchanged system (nVME SSD, 3Ghz i7, 32Gb RAM).

Sorry to hear that. If you could send me some additional details off
list then it would be appreciated. Depending on what is slow then you
can run this command to generate a sample for me when MailMate is slow:

	sample MailMate 5 -f ~/Desktop/sample_mailmate.txt

Also, which version of MailMate are you comparing with when you say it's
gone from sluggish to slow.

> Keep the good work - v2 looks promising !

Thanks!