[MlMt] Automatic BCC Bug?

Harvey Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Wed Aug 17 17:14:47 EDT 2016

I like to automatically have a BCC of my outgoing messages sent to me,
and it normally works well. However, if I prepare an email, add other
addresses to the BCC field, SAVE for later editing, and then close the
window, I run into a problem.

When I select the message in my DRAFTS folder, I can see in the Preview
window that the BCC field has the correct addresses I had entered.
However, when I choose EDIT DRAFT, the other email addresses are gone,
and only my automatic BCC shows. It seems that the auto-BCC overwrites
the other messages.

This seems to be a bug. Is there a work-around? I'm using MailMate 2.0
BETA v6051. Thanks.

Harvey Leff
Portland, Oregon USA