[MlMt] SOCKS proxy support?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Sat Aug 13 00:20:16 EDT 2016

It seems that there are still networks "out there" that don't understand
that the internet is more than TCP on port 80 and port 443.  It's been a
while since I encountered one, but when I do ... it's a pain.

For those occasions, I `ssh -D` to a machine running sshd on port 443
and check the "SOCKS proxy" box in my network preferences on my Mac.

Unfortunately, it seems MailMate doesn't go through the SOCKS proxy.
Can this be fixed?  Shouldn't be very difficult.

Thanks.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps