[MlMt] toolbar icons!

Kristof Provost kristof at sigsegv.be
Thu Aug 11 10:55:49 EDT 2016

On 11 Aug 2016, at 16:43, Bill Cole wrote:
> On 11 Aug 2016, at 10:14, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:
>
>> Yay!
>
> BOOO! If I wanted to guess about the meanings of various hieroglyphics
> I would have been born in ancient Egypt...

They’re very pretty. The tooltips work too, so I’m not complaining.

> But:
>
>> 		If you prefer the old text-based toolbar then it’s still
>> available using this 	hidden preference:
>>
>> 		    defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmUseOldToolbar -bool YES
>
> YAY!

This reminds me of something I wanted to ask: is there an overview of
all the hidden preferences somewhere?
I read the release notes (Benny does a great job writing them, unlike
many others), but I forget things.
It’d be useful to have an overview them somewhere.

Regards,
Kristof