[MlMt] Archive missing in Sources

Harvey Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Wed Aug 10 01:03:17 EDT 2016

My university email server is CPPOutlook365. When I view that account
directly online, I see an Archive mailbox. In MailMate, however, the
Archive mailbox is not listed under Sources.

An Archive mailbox does appear in MailMate's Archive folder (not under
Sources), which shows mailbox folders for CPPOutlook365, gmail and other
email accounts— but the Archive sub-mailbox for CPPOutlook365 is
empty; i.e., it shows zero messages.

If I move a message from the CPPOutlook365 Inbox to Archive, it becomes
invisible in MailMate. It does not show up in MailMate's (empty) Archive
mailbox. I must log in to the server directly online to view it. Is
there a way to add the Archive mailbox on the CPPOutlook365 server,
which contains over 3600 messages, to the MailMate Sources list?

Harvey Leff
Portland, Oregon USA