[MlMt] Why Is Source Code Pro An Unknown Font?

Hans Trygve Jensen post at htjensen.no
Tue Aug 9 13:11:42 EDT 2016

On 6 Aug 2016, at 18:00, Bill Cole wrote:

> These most likely share an explanation. The "Family" name of the font
> is
> "SourceCodePro" according to the source code in its Github repo.

Thanks. I figured something like this was the case.

> However, fonts have multiple name fields and it may be that there's
> some
> subtle discrepancy in the font file and/or how the system is handling
> it
> that has result in it looking for the wrong name. As Benny said, this
> is
> almost certainly an error that is coming through MM from a system
> library rather than something MM is doing wrong.

Again, thanks for the input. Somehow, I guess, this is system related.
However, the warnings in the command line disappeared when I switched to
the MailMate 2.0 betas. So something must have been related to MailMate
1.9.x specifically. But this isn’t critical in any way. It just made
me curious.

Thanks for your feedback too, Benny! (The MailMate 2.0 beta seems
promising.)

------
Hans Trygve Jensen | post at htjensen.no
Sail With The Arts | web: htjensen.no