[MlMt] Send Message button fails

Fri Aug 5 16:45:26 EDT 2016

On 5 Aug 2016, at 6:08, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> My reply button has stopped functioning.
> Howie
>
> On 4 Aug 2016, at 19:47, Harvey Leff wrote:
>
>> In my Version 2.0BETA (6043), clicking on the Send Message button has
>> no effect. Fortunately, using the menu bar, Message/Send works. So
>> does the key command COMMAND-RETURN. Has anyone else experienced
>> this?

I've been making a lot of toolbar related changes which means that there
is the potential for the introduction of a bug, but I cannot reproduce
what you describe. Could you also try the latest test release (hold down
⌥ when clicking “Check Now”) to make sure we are on the same page.
Then try again.

Also, do all buttons fail or is it only some of them?