[MlMt] 2.0 bug - opened messages not marked as read

Fri Aug 5 16:21:20 EDT 2016

On 4 Aug 2016, at 19:01, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> I was getting messages being marked as read without opening them
> because the Viewer pref “Mark messages as read after X seconds”
> was checked with X=0. (I think that behavior is a bug too, because
> they should only be marked as read after viewing and I have the
> preview pane closed.)

That sounds like a bug, but I'm not able to reproduce it. It indicates
that MailMate is still displaying the message even though you cannot see
the preview pane. Could you play around with showing/hiding the message
preview and see if you can find a pattern to this behavior?

> Anyway, now messages don’t seem to be getting marked as read at all,
> even after I open them.

That's expected behavior when the setting is disabled.