[MlMt] Extra work to start viewing messages

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Thu Aug 4 14:07:54 EDT 2016

Ok, the "extra work" is a second press of the spacebar, but still...

When a mailbox is selected on the left, it takes two presses of the
spacebar to pull up the first message in the reader view.  When I first
started using MailMate a while back, it didn't do that, but then it
started to; after a while, it just "magically" reverted back to
requiring only a single press of the spacebar, but now two presses is
required again.

I don't know what I did to fix it the last time, or to make it happen
again this time; does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
randy