[MlMt] Syncing SmartBox synchronous between two hosts

Tobias Matthaeus tm at sgm-media.com
Mon Aug 1 10:03:10 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use MailMate and I really like the SmartBox feature. But
I have a problem: I have two machines, and would really like to have the
SmartBoxes synchronous between this both hosts…

This is possible with copying the file Mailboxes.plist into ownCloud and
symlink it to the ~/Library/Application Support/Mailboxes.plist file.
But after changing a SmartBox the Mailboxes.plist file is a complete new
file. The symlink will be overwritten with the new file and this ends in
the situation that both machines are not synchronous in SmartBoxes
anymore.

Do you have any idea for me?

Thanks and regards

Tobias