[MlMt] Confused by Search Results

Thu Apr 28 03:30:52 EDT 2016

On 28 Apr 2016, at 5:03, temjeito wrote:

> I do a “Search All Mailboxes” for “snickerdoodle” and I get a
> few other messages, but not the one in my Inbox.
>
> A big part of my work involves searching for particular emails in this
> way. Am I missing something about how search works, or is this a bug?

There's a known bug for incoming messages if you have any rules or smart
mailboxes doing a body text search. If this is the problem then the
search should work if you relaunch MailMate.

(It's a somewhat serious bug, but the proper fix involves some major
changes which I've postponed a bit. I'll get to it eventually.)